Here's my ranked list of the best North American web analytics conferences:
Somewhere in the middle
- Coremetrics and Unica user conferences
- Google Analytics Certified Partner Summit (closed admission)
- OMS San Diego (this is their flagship; they also have smaller, regional ones)
- eMetrics elsewhere (they're not as large as the SF and DC events)
Tangential but still interesting
- Predictive Analytics World
- Conversion Conference
- OMMA Global
- Vertical-specific ones like Shop.org Summit
There are probably others, but these are the ones that are top-of-mind for me. If you've got a suggestion, please post a comment.
Thanks, Chris Brinkworth, for suggesting that I publish this list.